O M Goodness! It’s been a while…EEK! So pretty much 3 years since the last post and a ton has happened yet day to day goes on basically the same as always. I thought I would do something a little different. Today I would like to share a couple of AMAZING products that my BFF has so kindly shared with me. Honestly they have been a lifesaver but also a few have become almost an obsession and an expensive one at that so not sure if I should thank her or bill her 😉 but as the name of the site implies we discuss all things besties share and here are a few I can now not live without.
- TULA anything and everything! The blankets for sure were the best thing I ever found to swaddle my babies and lets talk softness… they feel like butter! The carriers, wraps, and everything else is also pretty fabulous.
- Dot Dot Smile – These are the CUTEST everyday dresses and oh so soft. Added bonus the are perfect for twirling. 🙂 Get yours here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dotdotsmilebykimbovee
- Monat- Seriously saved me from shaving my post baby balding head. So many mix and match options for all hair problems and now instead of falling out my hair is actually re-growing and healthier than ever. Friends don’t let friends go bald!
- LipSense- No lipstick on your coffee cup and no reapplying…Enough said.
- Animal Land Bemidji MN – Okay so this one we kind of discovered together. Brit has family around Bemidji and it has a ton of cool stuff for kids so she agreed to go for a day trip with all the kids. We wanted to do a zoo so we looked up the area and found this animal park. It was a pretty big shock when we got there and were rang up by a lady holding a skunk. Once inside a few animals were just out wondering around which were tame and we were able to get close enough to pet. The last pen had a big gate and said Enter. We thought it was just a way to get closer to the tiger cage but in reality it turned out to be a deer habitat. They came from every direction to eat the apples we had bought upon entering the park to feed the animals. It was the highlight of our day for sure, the kids loved it and keep asking to go back! I highly recommend making a stop there if you are in the area.