We celebrated my youngest’s 2nd birthday this weekend. Here are a few highlights.
1. Honest Company Diapers and Wipes
2. Aquaphor Healing Ointment for chapped skin and diaper rash
3. Angle Baby Lotion to combat winter dryness
4. Learner cup spill proof with 360º drinking edge
5. Banana teether/toothbrush
6. iPlay universal bottle topper incase I forget a cup
7. Pouch food for an easy/clean snack on the go
8. Halo sleep sack in fleece and aden + anais 4 layer dream blanket
9. Bumkins sleeved bib to prevent messes
10. Complete outfit long sleeve and pants for winter
11. Outerwear cold weather gear extra hat and mittens
We are so blessed this year! We get to spend Christmas Eve with our families and children, eating good food and enjoying great company.
Tonight we will pack a care package for our little Elf on the Shelf, Elsa, and send her back to Santa. Our kids will open their special Christmas Eve gift which is always new pj’s, popcorn, hot coco, ice-cream treat and a new Christmas themed movie.
Our little family will snuggle in and watch the movie before bed. After we will place a key for Santa on the door.
We will get out our special cookie plate and cup and set out fresh made cookies and a tall glass of ice-cold milk for Santa and some carrots for his reindeers. Then it is off to bed to dream of sleigh-bells and magic, I ❤ this time of year!
One of my favorite gifts to bring newbie parents in the hospital is Champagne. When our first child was born we brought a bottle with us and had the nurses put it in the fridge. After her birth we celebrated with intimate family and friends. It truly was a special way to welcome our new addition and one of my favorite memories of her birthday.
This is one of the cutest bubblies I have found to bring the parents (especially if they have a girl). It is Barefoot brand and the little foot is just too precious. They also make mini bottles which are great if you don’t want to bring glasses to the hospital so everyone can have their own “baby” bottle.
Here is the gift tag I tie on the bottle. Enjoy 🙂
We celebrated Trin’s 5th birthday this past weekend, here are the highlights from the party:
Décor and set up preformed by Pretty Little Tantrum
Tinkerbell Doll cake was made by the extremely talented Mallory Bushaw!
Fondant Tinker Bell Cake was a creation of Fantasies in Frosting
I ordered the cake topper from Dhoreen at DsCustom Toppers
The cake was a grocery store bought cake
Tutus and Toadstools were made by Pretty Little Tantrum
Activities included Coloring Pages, Painting Fairy Houses, A Scavenger Hunt, Musical Toadstools and Pin the Puff on the Fairy
1. Nuk learner cup and paci
3. Honest Company Travel Wipes
4. Hones Company Diapers
5. Johnson and Johnson Take Along Pack
6. Hylands Teething Tablets
7. Vulli Vanilla Teether
8. NurturMe Reusable Pouch
( I usually fill with applesauce and quinoa cereal mixed with breastmilk)
9. Complete Outfit
( Weather is always hard to predict here so top with short sleeves, shorts, pants, sweater/jacket, socks, and shoes)
10. Summer Infant Comfort Me Wearable Sleep Blanket
11. Muslin Blanket
12. Sun Protection; Hat, Sunglasses, and Sunblock